Flatbed Towing Greenwood Village, Colorado
Most of the time, a traditional dolly tow is sufficient for transporting a car to the nearest repair shop after an accident or wreck. However, if a vehicle needs to be moved over a long distance, a flatbed truck is the better option.
Flatbed towing involves securing each of the vehicle’s tires to the truck, providing greater stability than dolly towing, which lifts the front end of the vehicle and lets it ride on its two back tires.
Flatbed towing is not only suitable for long distances but also preferred for transporting classic, vintage, and specialty cars, ATVs, large trucks and semis, farm equipment, construction vehicles, and other heavy-duty equipment.
Customers may also choose our flatbed tow truck services when moving or transporting a vehicle to and from a car dealership or repair shop.
Contact us today for a free estimate on flatbed towing or to schedule service in Greenwood Village, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Littleton, University Park, Sheridan, Sullivan, Southpark, Centennial, Gateway, Coventry, and all of Arapahoe County.
Contact us for the best flatbed tow truck services in Arapahoe County
Consider choosing us for expert flatbed tow truck service in Greenwood Village, CO for the following reasons:
- Our rates are affordable and fair, saving you money.
- Our drivers are highly qualified and trained in long-distance and flatbed towing.
- We are fully licensed and insured to provide towing services in Colorado and throughout the USA.
- We work on your schedule 24/7, so you don’t have to change your daily plans.
- We offer free and accurate quotes, with no hidden fees after the job is done.
Contact our friendly dispatchers today to learn more about our reliable and affordable towing and roadside assistance services.